– In spite of all the personnel turnover this offseason, the Bears special teams are maintaining their place among the NFL’s elite.
– I personally believe it is posturing to make the Packers game plan for a few different scenarios, but Chris Harris says he is “50-50” for this week’s game against the Packers.
– In other injury news, Earl Bennett is looking like a scratch for Week 3.
– Arguably the greatest center in Bears’ history, Jay Hilgenberg sees promise in our young offensive line.
– Injury updates for OT Gabe Carimi; SS Chris Harris; . Nothing specific on whether WR Earl Bennett will play on Sunday after leaving the last game with a bruised chest. RB Marion Barber and WR Roy Williams are expected back at practice on Wednesday.
– Mike Ditka came to QB Jay Cutler’s defense, saying he needs more help from his entire supporting cast.